Installation and Uninstallation
Windows and Macintosh
Important: If more than one account has been created on your computer, it is important to install the game in an administrative account.
(Generally, the administrative account is the first account created on the computer. If your computer has only one account, you can just ignore this.)
1. Insert the disk into your DVD-ROM drive.
Windows Users: A window opens up automatically.
Macintosh Users: Double click on the "installer" icon that is on the DVD-ROM.
Three options appear in the installer window: Install, Option and Quit.
2. Click on the Install button to begin the installation.
The files are copied.
3. *If QuickTime 6 (or higher) is not already installed on your computer, a message asking if you wish to install it will be displayed. Click on the OK button to launch the QuickTime installer. Follow the instructions on the screen.
4. Double-click on the Mia icon located on your desktop to launch the game (WINDOWS ONLY: You can also use the shortcut that can be found under the "START" menu).
1. Insert the disk into your DVD-ROM drive. A window opens up automatically.
Two options appear in the window: Play and Quit.
2. As indicated at the bottom of the window, press the "Shift" and "U" keys on your keyboard to uninstall the game.
A confirmation message is displayed.
3. Click on the "Yes" button to confirm.
The uninstallation is performed.